Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

How to sort the pages? 3780

Newbie Posts: 2 *
How to sort the pages?
« on: August 06, 2016, 06:07:14 PM »
Hi all,

First I want to thank you for such a great website. I am a newbie creating patterns with pic2pat and I just printed a pattern with 15 pages. But now I am confused where to start.  :-[ The pages are numbered 1 to 15, but which one should be at the top? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ashley
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:14:44 PM by ashley1968 »
Site admin Administrator Newbie Posts: 23 *****
Re: How to sort the pages?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 04:15:04 AM »
Thanks for your interest in using Pic2Pat Ashley!

Page numbering of the pattern pages in the PDF file may at first not seem obvious, but it is not really difficult to sort the pages. Page number one is always in the left bottom corner. You can see on each page small numbers at the left and top of the pattern. These numbers are counting 1,11,21,31, etc. You can use these numbers to put the other pages in place. Page two will probably be at the right side of page one, and page three next to page two. With 15 pages in total you will probably either have a pattern with 3x5, or with 5x3 pages. Therefore page 4 and 5 will either be at the right side of page 3, or at the top of page 1 and 2. Use the small numbers at the side of each pattern page to guide you.

Hope this helps you. If you still are not able to determine the page sequence you can upload the PDF file here to the forum and I will be happy to help you out.

Happy stitching!

Lammert
Newbie Posts: 2 *
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 08:00:55 PM »
Thanks so much for your explanation! I will now start stitching and upload a picture of the result when it is finished.
Newbie Posts: 1 *
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 05:10:46 AM »
Hi everyone
Great to stumble across this site.  I have paid for this exact same service in the past - eager to see how well this pattern will work.
Yep my main question was 'how to sort the pages' - look forward to starting.
Have to work out how much 'fabric' to buy now???  Hope to find that in the forum too.
Thanks so much.
Paula ;D
Site admin Administrator Newbie Posts: 23 *****
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 02:40:00 PM »
Hi Paula,

I hope you enjoy using the service. Users have proposed a number of enhancements based on practical use of the patterns. This includes a marker for the center of the pattern and also information about the size. I am currently rewriting the software to add this information to the generated pattern, making it easier to use for all of you  :D
Newbie Posts: 1 *
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 04:50:04 AM »
hello I was just wondering if those changes were implemented. im about to start a project but im having a very hard time finding the center