Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pattern 6588

Newbie Posts: 3 *
Pattern
« on: July 07, 2021, 04:57:14 PM »
I already made 6 patterns with Pic2Pat and it suites me very well. I always make very large embroideries, with a lot of colors, so it is necessary to color the crosses i have done with a pencil. With the last pattern there is a change an the pattern is no longer in black but in a lot of colors. Now it is very difficult to mark the crosses done en find the ones that need to be done. Ik hope it can be put back in just a black pattern with different characters. Also would it be very nice if the list of colors counts from top to botom and not from left to right. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this questions.
Site admin Administrator Full Member Posts: 108 *****
Re: Pattern
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 05:15:35 PM »
Hi Annick, this is the right place for your questions  ;D

The first problem is easy to fix. Just select the "Black and white" setting for the PDF colors in the second screen. See the attached image.
The second problem is a little bit more difficult. The color list has currently a fixed layout and changing it may make it incompatible with the Pattern Keeper app.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 05:18:09 PM by lammert »
Newbie Posts: 3 *
Re: Pattern
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 10:06:42 PM »
Thank you! I found it, it was very easy. I should have looked better in the first place :) . It works a lot easier now!